Social Media Analytics & Insights Manager
- Washington, DC
DCI Group is seeking a Social Media Analytics & Insights Manager to join our growing team of digital strategists, data scientists and research gurus. Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Social Media Analytics & Insights Manager will be responsible for managing social media, digital research and data analysis projects for various DCI Clients. This role will also be responsible for leading an internal hybrid team of like-minded colleagues to enhance the digital insights and analytics capability at DCI Group. As the Social Media Analytics & Insights Manager, you have a passion for uncovering and analyzing impact, identifying trends, influencers and opportunities, as well as developing strategies based on those insights.
The ideal candidate has experience across most of the following key areas: social media monitoring, influencer identification, social media and website analytics, campaign evaluation and online competitive research. You have experience in politics, public affairs and/or crisis communications. You are a born leader and self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment. You also have top notch organization skills and a strong ability to adapt to changing conditions, deliverables and deadlines.
· Develop analyses, models and reports to effectively monitor performance, trends, and opportunities within social media channels.
· Determine digital KPIs and reporting models.
· Evaluate digital campaigns against KPIs and provide analysis and optimization recommendations.
· Track campaign performance and metrics and provide reports to clients.
· Work with digital and firm leadership to help evolve agency metrics processes and techniques.
· Lead a cross department internal team to identify new opportunities for collaboration and integration to provide DCI Group and clients more valuable insights to help inform strategies.
· Support new business development activities, including developing social and digital metrics analysis into proposals for new clients.
· Work with account teams to identify online influencers on key issues, provide analysis of social landscape, conversation volume, engagement, message velocity, audience demographics, and related dimensions.
· Train and oversee team members to assist in analysis, reporting, and data gathering.
· Manage social analytics vendor relationships.
· 5 years of experience and 2-3 years of experience in digital or social media analytics.
· Political campaign, public affairs and/or crisis communications agency experience preferred.
· Understanding of the current social and digital media ecosystem, the latest online behavior trends, as well as existing and emerging technology.
· Strong analytical skills -- both quantitative and qualitative.
· Experience measuring and monitoring social media and developing recommendations for how these insights can be used to inform campaign planning and optimization.
· Experience with influencer identification programs.
· Knowledge of advanced social media analysis tools required.
· Exceptional written and oral communications abilities, including presentation skills, demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of “what happened” to “why it happened.”
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
· Team-oriented attitude and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.