Assistant Manager- E-Mobility Policy and Regulations ( IESA)
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities.
We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010. CES India primarily focuses on emerging technologies that are disrupting energy industry. Energy storage, electric mobility, wholesale electricity markets, microgrids and renewable energy are the key areas of focus for the consulting arm of CES India, also known as, Emerging Technologies (ET).
Battery testing services, Emerging Technologies (ET) consulting services, energy trading services and India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) are the key businesses operated by CES India.
Visit www.ces-ltd.com for more details.
The candidate will have to drive policy advocacy for electric mobility industry though frequent government interaction, providing appropriate inputs from industry and policy framework development.
- Conduct research around policy, regulatory, institutional reforms, and market-based mechanisms to increase supply and demand for Electric Mobility , Green energy, energy storage, electric mobility and renewable energy.
- Reading and creating the summary of global policy documents, knowledge papers and reports produced by various think tanks, consulting organizations and associations.
- Analyze EV & EV infrastructure issues and challenges at the state, regional and national level. Facilitate the government relations.
- Help in drafting various policy papers on behalf of IESA and to support consulting division, whenever required.
- Assist with programme implementation, including preparing presentations, concept notes, Minutes of meeting & comments to senior leadership.
- Articulate findings through visually appealing/appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client-ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand.
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in energy /electric mobility and public policy or related field with minimum 3 years of experience in e-mobility and, manufacturing sector.
- Sound understanding of India’s energy sector and policy and regulatory environment.
- Should have a strong research background, including an understanding of experimental and analytical research
- Experience in writing research papers and other strategic communications is a prerequisite.
- Strong analytic skills including quantitative research skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Good report writing skills.
- Ability to use MS Office application suit including MS Excel
- Desirable: Relevant publications in peer reviewed journals/book chapters/ articles/ reports/papers
- Ability to adapt to new environment and deliver under tight deadlines in a professional environment.
- Striving for rigour in research and quality in work output
- Ability to dig deeper into details, while also keeping a sense of the broader objectives and big picture
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively to handle multiple requests at the same time.
- Ability to present information in a clear and accurate manner through verbal and written mediums.
Customized Energy Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.