User Experience Designer
- 460 East Swedesford Road, Wayne, PA, us
customedialabs is a brand experiences and digital transformation partner that helps global brands thrive in a digital world.
With boundless thinking and revolutionary technology, we radically and relentlessly improve the power of brands to engage, delight, and serve their audiences.
We are a team of scientists, adventurers, artists, and revolutionaries. We are here because our natures compel us to challenge, disrupt, and reinvent.
We believe geographical, technological, and creative boundaries were made to be broken.
We are on a journey to a wondrous new world. And we would like you to join us.
As a User Experience Designer, you will work closely with Leadership, Project Managers, Information Architects, Experience Designers and Engineers throughout all stages of an engagement.
It’s really critical to understand branding and how to create customer centered experiences that drive business.
The Experience Lab is responsible for deliver a wide range of experiences – from websites to mobile/table apps to event experiences and business software – on tight deadlines. It is an exciting and challenging creative environment best suited for fast-paced, high-aptitude, gritty individuals that know how work as a team.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct research,
- Produce moodboards, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes
- Effectively communicate and present user experience and interaction design ideas
- Understand branding and maintaining brand consistency while developing style-guides
- Design immersive experiences using motion/AR/VR and other emerging approaches
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- Balanced Interaction Design skills (IA and UI), visual design sensibilities and an understanding of how all disciplines must exist together to create experience design solutions
- Excellent English communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Strong Experience Design skills and a fanatical attention to detail down to pixels
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and methodologies and how to design within limitations
- Ability to communicate the creative vision and the reason behind your thinking
- Strong experience using
- Adobe Creative Cloud
WE ARE A GLOBAL ORGANIZATION WITH ENGLISH AS THE PRIMARY
LANGUAGE. APPLICATIONS THAT ARE NOT IN ENGLISH WILL NOT BE EXAMINED.
- Academic & Professional References needed.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.