Strategic Portfolio Analyst
- Washington, DC
CCI - Crown Consulting, Inc. is a recognized and growing firm that provides unsurpassed research, engineering, implementation, and information solutions for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). We are at the forefront of the FAA’s NextGen transformation of the National Airspace System (NAS) with long-term programs to replace the current radar-based air-traffic-control system with one that relies on satellites, global positioning system, and advanced automation and communications systems, and we support leading edge research for NASA aeronautics. We design, develop and implement cross-cutting, enabling solutions and leverage information, technology and people to meet serious and complex challenges.
General Description of Work to Be Performed:
- Identify various tools available within the FAA (e.g., eCenter, REMS, and Federal Personnel Payroll System) to obtain data on space utilization, occupancy, and employee assignment and analyze this information for space consolidation initiatives
- Collaborate with personnel in other program offices to exchange information related to space occupancy and employee space assignments
- Maintain portfolio-level information in support of executive decision-making (portfolio refers to the categorization of FAA leases with respect to their ownership and utilization by FAA Line of Business and/or Staff Office)
- Conduct annual reviews of FAA’s administrative real estate portfolio to identify potential assets for lease consolidations in support of five-year real estate strategic plan
- Coordinate field-to-headquarters and line of business (LOB) collaboration to identify and recommend cost savings and consolidation opportunities
- Review and validate requests for new space from the LOB or Staff Office and develop applicable one-time cost (OTC) estimates and schedule for project implementation
- Degree + 8 years
- Including at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management is required
- Prior FAA experience
For More Information, Visit: WWW.CROWNCI.COM
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CCI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and a 401k savings plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CCI is proud to be an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Crown is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor