Senior Corporate Recruiter
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Cricut® is looking for an experienced senior corporate recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate is responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting top talent. Preference to recruiters with experience in these specialties: CPG, consumer electronics, marketing, sales and creative talent. This position reports to the Director of Recruiting and collaborates with hiring leaders. If you’re naturally curious, have a passion for technology and creativity and would like to join an innovative company revolutionizing desktop manufacturing - this is your ideal position!
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Be the expert and be passionate in all things recruiting – attract, engage and retain talent!
- Know and evangelize Cricut’s culture to all you encounter.
- Be a sourcing sleuth – the art of finding the best talent in the most unlikely of places. Seriously.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience – go out of your way to make their day.
- Build candidate pipelines through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking, etc.
- Manage full cycle recruiting tasks including resume review, interviews, managing skill assessments, coordinate in-person interviews, reference checks, negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Facilitate interview debriefs and offer candidate feedback.
- 5+ years of corporate sourcing and/or recruiting experience required (in-house or agency)
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing, i.e. compensation negotiation
- Ability to accurately assess candidate's technical abilities
- Driven, autonomous, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated results in a high-performance and ever-changing landscape
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Lifelong learner and unafraid to let your inner geek/nerd shine
- Successful closer but not a schmoozer
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable and. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!