Senior Technical Recruiter
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather.
Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Cricut is looking for an experienced technical recruiter to join our recruiting team. The ideal candidate is responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting top software engineering talent. You will work closely with the engineering teams to understand their technologies and frameworks and help HR seamlessly onboard new employees. If you’re naturally curious, have a passion for technology and creativity and love hunting for purple squirrelicorns – this is your ideal position!
- Be the expert and be passionate in all things recruiting – attract, engage and retain talent!
- Know and evangelize Cricut’s culture to all you encounter.
- Be a sourcing sleuth – the art of finding the best talent in the most unlikely of places. Seriously.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience – go out of your way to make their day.
- Collaborate with recruiting and engineering teams to prioritize hiring needs.
- Build candidate pipelines through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking, etc.
- Manage full cycle recruiting tasks including resume review, interviews, managing skill assessments, coordinate in-person interviews, reference checks, negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Facilitate interview debriefs and offer candidate feedback.
- 8+ years of technical sourcing and/or recruiting experience required (in-house or agency)
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing, i.e. compensation negotiation
- Ability to accurately assess candidate's technical abilities
- Driven, autonomous, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated results in a high-performance and ever-changing landscape
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Lifelong learner and unafraid to let your inner geek/nerd shine
What to Do Next: Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why you are the ideal candidate. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Insta, GitHub or fan pages made because of you). If you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!