Channel Marketing Manager
- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 400, South Jordan, UT, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
We seek a driven, energetic, and team-oriented individual to join our Channel Marketing team as a Channel Marketing Manager in South Jordan, UT. This role will take ownership to understand the consumer and retailer needs and opportunities, and then develop, execute and track success of marketing programs for specific retail partners. Channel partners include specialty retailers like Jo Ann Stores, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, mass merchants like Walmart and e-tailers like Amazon. You will work with sales and marketing teams to ensure that key marketing initiatives are completed on time in order to help Cricut grow our business. The person in this role must have a strong marketing background and thorough understanding of retail channels, as he/she will be the key conduit between channel sales, marketing, and the Cricut organization.
- Impact channel pipeline by launching results-driven joint marketing programs
- Develop partner communications and executing tactical marketing strategies
- Work closely with channel partners to create messaging and co-branded collateral
- Work with product marketing teams to develop sales enablement tools that can help train Cricut’s sales team & retail partners
- Develop marketing programs to increase contact and engagement with Cricut’s partners and distributors
- Help partners put in place KPIs to measure marketing activities efficacy
- Bachelor's degree is required (communications or marketing major preferred)
- At least 5 years of work experience (3 years of channel marketing experience in consumer products)
- Demonstrable success in leading results-oriented joint marketing programs and initiatives
- Keen understanding of consumer products as well as emerging consumer technologies
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally
- Self-directed, problem-solver
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more perfect for this position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!