Senior Project Manager, Creative Development
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
- Manages Workfront for Creative Development Team (all data entry, sprint planning, ticket management, hot lists for team members, etc.)
- Works to maintain milestones and timelines for large-scale programs
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure project scope and requirements are correctly listed in Workfront tickets
- Works directly with Creative Director and Art Directors to draft creative requirements when needed
- Initiates/schedules kick-off meetings with applicable team members and cross-functional teams
- Works to ensure all revisions are documented accurately and properly
- Manages image purchases and legal submissions
- Work with Creative Director to refine process for efficiency
- Work with stakeholders on continually refining the approval process
- Ensure that all stakeholders are notified of any shifts in schedule
- Facilitate communication between all parties to reach a consensus
- Ensure that all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Work with stakeholders and Creative Development Team members to prioritize creative requests
- QA of all creative to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Prepare creative for approvals
- Ensure that all creative, creative revisions, copy is available in the ticketing system
- Upon approval of creative, check for final PSD and provides final PSD location to stakeholders
- Helps manage meeting minutes for Creative Development Team-lead meetings
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Proven experience in managing large projects with direct client access from inception to project closeout
- 5+ years’ experience in Design and Creative environment
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Graphics software application knowledge a plus: Adobe Packages (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Experience using Workfront or comparable PM software
- Self-starter with independent decision making abilities
- Perfection of execution
What to Do Next: Please send us a resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more amazing for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Insta and/or fan pages made because of you). If you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!