Member Care Representative
- 151 E 3450 N, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
We are now accepting candidates to join our world-class customer service technical support representatives located in Spanish Fork, Utah. The pay is $14 per hour with benefits effective your first day of employment. The shift we're hiring for is Monday-Friday from 9:30 am - 6:00 p.m. No remote positions are available. Based on volume we may require you to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A Member Care Technical Support Representative you are responsible for providing a basic to intermediate level of technical support to customer inquiries regarding Cricut products, software and services.
- Each representative is expected to ensure “world class” service principles and guidelines are utilized on each and every call. These include but are not limited to, appropriate greetings, hold protocols, accuracy in the information delivered, appropriate verification, etc.
- Cricut prides itself in offering exceptional service to its members and our Member Care Representatives are responsible for ensuring excellence in EVERY customer experience interaction.
- Representatives are expected to increase their knowledge and understanding of Cricut’s products, software and services by utilizing the tools and resources provided to answer member questions and inquires.
- Representatives offer additional support for hardware and software technical issues, including drivers, antiviruses, etc.
- The ideal candidate possesses a basic understanding of troubleshooting all Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Representatives demonstrate patience and the ability to effectively communicate with users at all levels of proficiency while providing unparalleled courtesy
- You will demonstrate a willingness to assist our members by offering creative solutions to each customer’s unique situation.
- Provide service to Cricut inbound customer inquiries regarding Cricut products, hardware, software and services
- Document and escalate to internal and external teams as required to support complex support issues/requests
- Reply to service tickets promptly and in accordance with established guidelines
- Accurately maintain associated data, files and records regarding technical support incidents
- Manage individual work to exceptional member satisfaction levels and ensure an FCR rate at 90% or higher
- Achieve all performance standards including service ticket SLA, handle time, quality, productivity, attendance, professionalism, etc.
- Engage members by offering additional products or services to further enhance the customer experience
- Provide information and knowledge to members using crafting products;
- Experience using the Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut Design Space, Cricut Expression, Cricut Cuddle Bug, etc. is preferred but not required
- Demonstrate proficiency with all Cricut products through on the job training
- Effectively communicate and simplify technical terms for members while trouble shooting products of a creative, technical or mechanical nature
- Remain engaged with members through proper tone of voice demonstrating a sincere interest in helping members to understand how to use our products and services to meet their individual needs
- 1+ years experience in a customer service environment where technical support is a primary job function
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience resolving inbound and/or outbound inquiries, returns, and diffusing escalated calls, etc.
- Ability to diagnose basic to intermediate technical issues involving software applications and interfaces
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to members regarding Cricut’s products and services
- Demonstrate a positive attendance record and a commitment to arrive at work on time and when scheduled
What to Do Next: Please attach a resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the ideal Social and Community Senior Manager for Cricut. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!