- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Cricut is seeking an Ecommerce Manager with extensive experience executing online sales goals that drive profitability and merchandising strategies designed to retain loyal customers. In this role, you will be responsible for revenue and the contribution margin for cricut.com sales (shop.cricut.com). You will drive the promotional schedule, shopping cart merchandising, new product launch and coordination, as well as our growing affiliate program. Interested candidates should demonstrate a track record of growing revenue, profitability and attach rates of key products. Come be a key player on our fast-growing direct to consumer sales channel.
- Create, maintain, and execute promotional plans
- Manage and optimize freight, fulfillment and promotional discounts to maximize contribution margin.
- Merchandise shop site to maximize conversion and revenue
- Lead, as well as optimize and grow the Cricut affiliate sales program
- Be the resident Magento expert, especially as it relates to product configuration, pricing, and promo rules, cross-sells, upsells, and reporting
- Inventory management and forecasting
- Data compilation and analysis for revenue, margin, velocity including identifying areas of opportunity with product, pricing, and promotion, among others
- Manage product launch schedule on cricut.com
- 3-4 years of comparable experience
- BA in finance, marketing or business management with heavy emphasis on analysis
- MBA a plus
- Experience with Magento, or other ecommerce shopping cart
- Strong project, analytical and process management skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Proficiency in Excel a must
- Google Analytics skills
- Familiarity with online marketing channels and strategies
What to Do Next: Please send a resume. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!