- 151 E 3450 N, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut® is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut®” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather.
Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
The Data Analyst completes various reports for member services contact center operations. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task daily. The role will require analytic thinking and superior ability to leverage data and metrics, supporting leadership in key strategic analysis and providing relevant and value-added recommendations. The role requires proactive thinking with strong analytical skills and problem solving, while providing the necessary support to line managers in a task-oriented or project-oriented environment. This candidate will be based in our Spanish Fork, UT offices.
- Provide decision-support to Member Care Services, by exploring data, building reports and presenting your findings on a daily basis.
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues (forecasting), and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Work closely with management to understand data platform changes and how they would impact site operations and analytics.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Locate and define new business/process improvement opportunities
- Asks probing questions to translate business needs in order to build and design reporting solutions (metric management, dashboards, enterprise performance management).
- Applies data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field required
- Strong expertise in analytics to pull meaningful, actionable insights and build comprehensive, descriptive analysis to support your findings.
- Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or scorecard tools for reporting preferred
- Must have strong Excel background
- Working experience as a Data Analyst
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Passionate about data, measurement and extreme curiosity
- Ability to multi-task is critical for this role
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (SPSS, SAS, SQL etc.) is a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of Work Force Management systems and Customer Service Ops is a plus
What to Do Next: Please attach a resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the ideal Data Analyst for Cricut®. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.