Senior Graphic Designer
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather.
Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
As a Senior Graphic Designer you’ll be a part of a team who loves to speak to the customer. In a collaborative environment you will directly impact the Cricut® brand. The Graphic Design team works directly with Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Sales, Product and Software Development teams.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Ensure brand guidelines are consistently met
- Complete design tasks independently to meet deadlines and assure company and stakeholder creative integrity
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Art Director and Creative Director to determine overall scope of projects and presentations
- Exercise quality control over assigned projects
- Work directly with Project Manager and follow through with stakeholders with creative direction and final file deliverables
- 5+ years packaging experience with file preparation (digital and print)
- Excellent technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience designing for consumer products and retail a plus
- Must be a team player, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Abide by company core values
- Maintain deadlines and product goals
- Communicate and listen with superb skills and experience
- Must possess self-motivated creativity and strategic thinking in fast-paced environment
What to Do Next: Please send a resume and your professional portfolio. Applications without portfolios will not be considered. If you are unable to attach your portfolio, please email directly to hrrecruiting at cricut.com. You can be sure that Cricut® is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!