- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather.
Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Do you see something on Pinterest and think, “I could totally make that!” Join our design team and make that a reality. As part of the Project Design team you will create amazing DIY craft projects made with the Cricut cutting machine. The designs are featured in our various online, editorial, retail channel, community marketing efforts and packaging. The DIY projects are posted on Cricut.com/design where they can be re-created by any Cricut owner. Since you and your team have done most of the heavy design lifting, crafters are transformed from DIY newbies to DIY all-stars.
- Ideate and execute creative projects such as cards, layouts, home décor and fashion projects for packaging, social media and marketing materials
- Create original, trend setting DIY projects (as an individual & team)
- Support senior designer from ideation to execution of marketing scenes and photo shoots
- Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to incorporate new and upcoming trends into your designs
- Ideate new products and strategies
- 1-3 years experience in DIY crafting- fashion, home décor, party, and paper crafts
- Portfolio must exhibit style and abilities
- Ability to design in a variety of styles depending on client and purpose
- Expert Knowledge of Cricut Design Space
- Expert knowledge and experience with a wide variety of crafting materials
- Intermediate sewing skills
- Basic design knowledge: Color, Focus, Balance, Perspective, Shape and Emphasis
- Attention to detail
- Perfection of execution
What to Do Next: Please send a resume and a portfolio of your work. No applications will be reviewed if work examples are not included. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Insta, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!