Director, Online Sales
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Cricut is in search of an energetic and dynamic Director of Online Sales. The Director is responsible for revenue and contribution margin of Cricut.com online sales. The ideal candidate will manage the development roadmap and projects for both the online sales and online marketing teams.
Promotional & Revenue Generation
- Create, maintain, and execute promotional plans
- Review and approve all promotional assets including email, site updates, etc.
- Manage and optimize freight, fulfillment and discounts to maximize CMS
- Optimize and grow the affiliate program with cross-functional support
- Be the resident Magento expert, especially as it relates to product configuration, pricing, and promo rules, cross-sells, upsells, and reporting
- Inventory management and forecasting
- Data complication and analysis for revenue, margin, velocity including identifying areas of opportunity with product, pricing, promotions, etc.
- Key member of the new product launch team
- Site asset project manager including Workfront tickets and cross functional coordination
- Project Management for all domestic and international shopping cart related development activities
- Project management for other sales & marketing technical implementations and initiatives
- Work closely with sales & marketing, development, and executive leadership teams to develop and prioritize the short-term, one year, and 3-year development roadmaps
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure performance and drive efficiencies utilize project management tools including TFS and Lucid Chart
- Manage and build cross-functional relationships across all teams and stakeholders
- Experience with Magento, or other ecommerce shopping cart technologies
- Strong project and process management skills including experience with Workfront, or other project management software
- Excel proficiency
- Google Analytics skills
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, and social media marketing
- Experience with Listrak, or other ESP or marketing automation system
- SAP (or other ERP) experience
What to Do Next: Please send a resume. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!