Paid Media Marketing Manager
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
The Paid Media Marketing Manager will run effective pay-per-click campaigns. The ideal candidate is organized, understands business drivers, and possesses effective interpersonal skills to develop and maintain online campaigns. In addition, the Paid Media Marketing Manager develops and optimizes every aspect of pay-per-click campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and leading the PPC budgets, analyzing results, and reporting results.
- Lead paid advertising efforts for Cricut on Google, Bing, Yahoo, FaceBook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Optimize ad strategies and delivery through A/B testing, audience analysis, and segmentation.
- Run end-to-end paid media campaigns: keyword research, campaign strategy, ad writing, bid management, engine relationships, and margin optimization.
- Demonstrate detailed data analysis to find opportunities in the marketplace to expand and optimize profitability.
- Monitor all competitive and market efforts and react appropriately to any changes.
- Work to set and deliver on campaign growth targets.
- Measure and report on social media and advertising campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree and at least four years’ paid media marketing experience leading paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, Yahoo Gemini, and Bing.
- Demonstrated track record of running paid search accounts, specifically Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Strong organizational skills; phenomenal attention to detail, operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
- Real passion for developing creative ways to engage our audience.
- Google Adwords Certification is helpful.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools to track ads performance a plus.
What to Do Next: Attach your resume. You can be sure Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so please submit any online presence you may have - Twitter, Facebook, Insta, Portfolio, Fan pages made because of you, etc. If you are a DIY enthusiast, we would love to hea/see your creativity.