Sr. EDI Architect/Engineer
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason.
The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, the digital content and provide a web-based platform for social media sharing that makes it all possible.
We are looking for a proven architect/engineer and leader who is an expert in EDI and understands SAP. As a Senior EDI Architect/Engineer, you are responsible for architecting, developing, and implementing enterprise-level projects to lead our scalable international expansion. You will define and documenting requirements, lead implementation, facilitate integration testing, UAT and manage multiple projects. We are looking for the leading SME in EDI for this role.
- Architect new and innovative solutions to support internation expansion
- Ensure Cricut's EDI messaging flows from end to end and is processed accurately, timely, and consistently
- Provide a world-class eCommerce experience to our customers.
- Work cross-functionally to understand business requirements
- Create roadmaps and write code to meet those requirements
- Onboard new customers, you will drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the job
- Prioritize and understand business objectives, slay ambiguity like a boss, and provide influence at all levels of the company
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management or similar discipline.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience with EDI and exposure to SAP, preferably developing and supporting X12 maps (850, 856, 810, 944, 943, 944, 945 etc.) in Delta Liaison or similar tool.
- Demonstrated experience with SAP EDI configurations, including partner profile setup, port definition, message control, condition record, process code and segment definition
- Advanced experience in SAP EDI inbound and outbound interface functionality and developing and supporting interfaces for different business processes
- Ability to work in diverse teams with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Ability to stay organized and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to technical and non-technical audience
Please send us a resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more amazing for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Insta and/or fan pages made because of you). If you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!