- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 300, South Jordan, UT, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Looking to use your creativity to recruit top talent in the Silicon Slopes for a CPG company? Cricut is looking for an individual with a huge passion for recruiting members to join our team. You will be responsible for contributing to an industry-leader in the DIY crafting space. We define the intersection of creativity and technology.
- Be the expert and be passionate in all things recruiting – attract, engage and retain talent!
- Know and evangelize Cricut’s culture to all you encounter.
- Be a sourcing sleuth – the art of finding the best talent in the most unlikely of places. Seriously. We are growing and we need you to be creative in finding the very best out there. We have a high bar for talent.
- Provide a white-glove experience for candidates – go out of your way to make their day.
- Collaborate with recruiting team to prioritize job requisitions and never sacrifice quality of job- and culture-fit for speed.
- Build pipelines, for engineers, product managers, creatives, designers, and the brightest and best in consumer electronics.
- 3+ years recruiting experience preferred, CPG experience a GINORMOUS plus
- Self-driven, ambitious, ready to hunt for the perfect candidate
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience with ATS software, and clloud-based HRIS apps
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more perfect than you to join our team. You can be sure Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so please submit any online presence you may have - Twitter, Facebook, Insta, Portfolio, Fan pages made because of you, etc. If you are a DIY enthusiast, we would love to hea/see your creativity.