Marketing and Consumer Data Analyst
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Cricut is seeking a Marketing and Consumer Data Analyst to break new ground within the company’s eCommerce division.
- Create and write marketing, financial and product event reports based on existing data feeds.
- Work with Marketing, Product Management and Finance to determine data needs.
- Gather, review, analyze, validate, and map system data to meet reporting and analytical business needs.
- Work with relevant programming or IT staff to validate data attributes and to assure the data is integrated consistently regardless of the source system.
- Work with business owners to understand system nuances and resolve data issues.
- Work with reporting teams to explain the data to customers and communicate the scope and impact of changes.
- Take ownership of issues all the way through resolution including close coordination with business owners.
- Bachelor's in Statistics, Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in above or relevant fields preferred.
- Excel/Access, Tableau Desktop and Online (reporting equivalent)
- Marketing analytic experience
- Financial metrics understanding and experience
- eCommerce metrics and analytic experience
- SQL knowledge with familiarity with Joins, sub-queries, stored procedures, views, aggregation, etc.
- Familiarity with data design, development and support.
- Demonstrated ability to learn on-the-fly and drive execution of project work
- Strong data requirement gathering and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Senior level role in producing complex data mappings and communicating the result to the data modelers and development.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills as well as strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with management, peers, and IT staff.
- Understanding of data models and data cohorts
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a cover letter describing why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety. Write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!