- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
As an EDI Analyst at Cricut, you are part of our IT team. You are responsible for working closely with the EDI Integration Engineer to create, maintain, and support the integrated messaging to fuel our growth and support our international business.
- Ensure that EDI operations and transactions with trading partners run efficiently, effectively and process without error.
- This goal will be achieved through a combination of syntactically & logically correct maps that you create; up-to-date documentation; automation of all applicable transactions; close monitoring of transactions and systems; and understanding of and engaging with business processes.
- Work closely with the Director, B2B and B2C systems to ensure effective adding of new EDI trading partners and maintenance of existing trading partners
- Flexibility – after-hours monitoring and processing required on occasion, particularly during shipping season to ensure vendor compliance is met.
- Provide technical support to staff who need to process EDI-related data before the sending of outbound transactions, or after the arrival of inbound transactions
- Initiate testing of EDI applications and assist peers in design and documentation review as part of the EDI Change Management Process.
- Monitor on-going EDI support of business partners.
- Participate in all phases of the EDI Development Life Cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IS, CS, or a related discipline, and/or equivalent industry experience.
- EDI programmer/analyst with at least five years of relevant experience mapping ANSI X12 transactions, (850, 856, 810, etc.) with experience in supporting multiple EDI trading partners.
- Experience in both development and production support roles, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Databases & SQL queries.
- 5+ years of utilizing data transfer programs: FTP, SFTP, AS2, Secure Transport.
- Experience with batch scripting.
- Experience with Liaison Delta is preferred.
- Functional knowledge of SAP is helpful.
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a cover letter describing why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety. Write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!