Digital Marketing Director
- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 400, South Jordan, Utah, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Cricut’s Digital Marketing Director will set the strategy for customers acquisition, conversion and engagement across social and digital platforms. Cricut has more than one million social media followers with industry leading engagement across platforms. This role is the opportunity to build on a young, yet established and informed digital presence that supports a loyal audience that is heavily engaged with the Cricut Brand.
Our ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, broad understanding of marketing, and demonstrated success driving business results via digital marketing. He or she will have a proven track record of results and hands-on experience in paid digital media and analytics, lead generation programs, SEM and SEO, and today uses that knowledge to innovate, provide thought leadership, and manage and mentor a team of digital marketers. A strong interest in bringing the best in technology to the world of makers across DIY market segments.
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to grow our digital marketing capabilities; have a good working background and provide a macro view of the digital landscape without platform bias
- Develop digital marketing solutions for specific corporate priorities, focused on increasing qualified traffic, conversion and revenue
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising, including optimized content distribution
- Provide expertise and recommend digital marketing solutions as part of larger integrated marketing strategies; experience maximizing digital content/asset usage
- Use advanced skills and knowledge of best practices in analytics, SEO, and paid digital media to develop, implement and manage – and measure – digital programs
- Be hands-on in executing all facets of digital work; he or she must understand how every component of digital marketing impacts other components.
- Coach, train and support marketing team members
- Continuously evaluate, innovate and evolve Cricut’s digital marketing capability and results
- Be the subject-matter expert for digital marketing to senior leadership
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships with technology vendors to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of digital marketing services
- Manage budgets, forecasts and analyze ROI of digital programs
- Provide updates and progress reports to company leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field of study, with a demonstrated concentration and strength in analytics; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing and leadership roles
- Agency and/or corporate experience with trusted consumer brands (consumer technology brands a plus)
- Financial acumen and experience determining program ROIs, drafting budgets and incentive compensation, both in-kind and monetary
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of SEO, paid digital media and analytics
- Hands-on experience with data-driven decision making and digital analytics; Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager expertise required
- Experience with search engine optimization best practices, including strategy development, execution, measurement and optimization
- Experience with digital ad platform processes, reporting, measurement, dashboards and optimization techniques
- Benchmark learnings of SEO and PPC efforts; Identify opportunities to improve
- Develop and publish digital dashboard of results as well as future actions
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and time management skills; able to maintain a detailed project plan with a high level of accuracy
- Passion and curiosity for digital marketing
What to Do Next:
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more perfect for this position than you. If you do not submit a cover letter or personal note, your application will not be considered. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!