- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 300, South Jordan, UT, us
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather.
Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Want to work on something challenging? Fancy your hand at solving connected hardware and software problems? Trying to find somewhere that values design as highly as you do? Eager to be involved in the early days of something amazing?
As part of a growing but experienced UX team at Cricut, you’ll play a leading role in creating thoughtful and compelling user experiences that elevate the brand and introduce Cricut to a wider audience. You’ll work on complex and interesting UX projects spanning multiple platforms including, content delivery, hardware, software, responsive web and mobile apps. You’ll be joining a hardworking and talented team, committed to creating industry-leading experiences for some of the most engaged user groups you’ll ever encounter. Put aside your assumptions and drop us a line…this opportunity is not to be missed.
- Transform complex systems and interconnected challenges into beautiful solutions that delight our users
- Connect with our community and participate in user research to uncover unmet needs
- You will design both web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications
- Influence, challenge, extend and evolve our design language and UX standards to craft an elegant and consistent design experience
- Collaborate well with other designers, developers and the product management team to drive solutions through to completion
- Capture ideas and solutions in all levels of fidelity from whiteboard sketches to interactive prototypes and visual designs
- Manage multiple projects and meet predictable deadlines
- Advocate for our users at every step
- Participate in the definition of new features and products
- 4+ years of work experience in a relevant field
- Thoughtful and well-presented portfolio of UX design solutions
- Passion for design and creating products that improve the lives of users
- Ability to receive and participate well in design feedback
- Leading discussions with cross platform teams to illicit feedback
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to clearly articulate design solutions to complex problems
- Ability to discuss high level concepts and detailed design with equal fluency
- Proven track record in using data to drive decision making
- Demonstrated mastery of either Bohemian Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated eye for visual design
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design
What To Do Next: Please attach your resume and portfolio showing us why you are the ideal UX Designer to innovate for Cricut. You can be sure Cricut is a workplace who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Insta, Coroflot, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you). If you are a DIY enthusiast or Maker, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!