Senior Corporate Recruiter
- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 300, South Jordan, UT, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Looking to use your creativity to recruit top talent in the Silicon Slopes? Cricut is looking for an individual with a huge passion for recruiting members to join our team. You would be responsible for the planning, development, execution, and measurement of recruitment and retention strategies.
- Be the expert and be passionate in all things recruiting – attract, engage and retain talent!
- Know and evangelize Cricut’s culture to prospective employees and internally.
- Create engaging job postings that attract and engage our applicants.
- Be a sourcing sleuth – the art of finding the best talent in the most unlikely of places. Seriously. We are growing and we need you to be creative in finding the very best out there. We have a high bar for talent.
- Provide a white-glove experience for candidates – go out of your way to make their day.
- Be the hiring manager’s best friend – get to know their department and set expectations.
- Develop and manage relationships with staffing agencies and premium job boards.
- Prioritize job requisitions and not sacrifice quality of job- and culture-fit for speed.
- Build pipelines, especially for the software/mobile engineer, high-level or specialty marketing/creative talent, quality assurance and high volume roles (e.g. call center).
- Manage employer branding internally and externally – think social media or Glassdoor.
- Find ways to reduce costs through implementing best business practices in recruiting.
- Compiling and distributing reports on recruiting metrics/activity regularly.
- 3+ years recruiting experience preferred, but we are open to the right person regardless of background.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience with recruiting software and resources preferred.
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!