Senior Graphic Designer
- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 300, South Jordan, UT, United States
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer/Sr Graphic Designer to design key brand assets and campaigns that connect with our passionate community of makers. You will collaborate closely with Design, Product, and Marketing to develop creative that meets both brand and business goals, and be a key contributor towards developing a polished, distinctive consumer brand. This position reports to the Creative Director managing the brand team.
- Design compelling brand experiences for a variety of digital touchpoints, with a specific emphasis on web design and ecommerce design
- Collaborate closely with product, marketing, and sales to fully understand creative scope and needs
- Execute to the quality of top consumer brands (Apple, Nest, etc)
- Deep passion for design and the experience of crafting or making things
- Exceptional portfolio, demonstrating visuals and communications executed to a very high level of impact and refinement
- Significant experience designing marketing and ecommerce sites, applying best practices and leveraging a working understanding of web technologies. Web development experience a plus.
- Fit with a culture focused on team success over individual accolades, buying in to the company’s shared values of teamwork, candor, honesty, and integrity
- Apply sound judgement to business and brand needs, thinking of brand experiences as a system, rather than as individual pieces of execution
- Brand or digital agency experience highly valued
- Deep expertise with all relevant design software including Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign etc.
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA valued.
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume, your portfolio and a note about why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!