CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Product Owner. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Barcelona.
- Collaborating with clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements. Requirements gathering through clients’ documents, meetings with stakeholders and workshops.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements.
- Developing user stories.
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process. Ensure the alignment between what it is being built and business requirements
- Liaising with the development team and clients to deliver updates.
- Participating in Scrum meetings.
- Modelling the solution working with stakeholders from business and IT departments, using, preferably, UML.
- Be able to work, support and communicate with an arrange of client's stakeholders, UX department, QA department and development teams and be proactive to ensure that all of them are aligned with the solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner, and/or taking/specifying functional requirements.
- Experience in quality processes.
- Communication with international customers and teams.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in financial sector will be a plus.
- Travelling is a requirement
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free Friday afternoons
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Remote days per week
- Private & Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Exclusive Employees discounts
- Free coffee
- English courses
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement and location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.