IT Project Manager
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
- Lead and manage assigned projects.
- Organize the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables, as well as any possible change appearing during the project life cycle.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements for the Company, the customer, and any related third party.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project and any risk and/or required corrective action.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff, promoting team building and common objectives achievement, according to Company principles.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, ensuring proper reporting and communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage QA from business and technical specifications to test and validation, based on best practices, Company processes, and specialized staff.
- Clearly define and manage critical milestones, phasing, and project finalization.
- Support the business growth.
- Focus on customer needs understanding, to support any new initiative and promote long term engagement.
- Manage vendor’s relationship to bring the best possible solutions to our customers
- Capitalize experiences to keep the Company offer updated and closer to market requirements.
- Coordinate with HR department to bring the best professionals to the customer and provide them the best career opportunities.
Requirements and skills:
- A degree on Computer science or engineering.
- Hands on Technical Project Manager, must be able to understand the main concepts of complex IT projects, manage plans, resources and reporting.
- Familiarity with multichannel projects in financial corporations.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in project management or a related functional area in IT projects
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Some short duration trips to client’s premises are needed.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free Friday afternoons
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Remote days per week
- Private & Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Exclusive Employees discounts
- Free coffee
- English courses
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement and location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.