Tech Lead Front End Developer with Angular
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Tech Lead Angular Software Engineer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Barcelona.
You will be working with a skilled and talented team developing with the latest technologies and always with best practices.
A few words from Oriol, our Head of Software Architecture in Barcelona:
“Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons. Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company. Here’s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams. We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices. If you are interested... Let’s talk!”
- Strong leadership and experience of 2 years in leading qualified teams
- Passionate about exploring the wide spectrum of technologies
- Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment with customers
- Work collaboratively in a team and be willing to mentor and help teammates
- Identify and communicate risks before implementing the solution
- Willing to travel occasionally
- More than 5 years of experience
- Experienced in modern front end framework (Angular5+, bonus points for latest versions of Angular)
- Preferred development experience with Typescript.
- Significant experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- In depth experience with modern responsive web design.
- Knowledge of native DOM and Event API’s
- Knowledgeable with Git
- Experienced in Reactive programming
- Broad knowledge of different components and tools available in the market and pros and cons of them
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free Friday afternoons
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Private & Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Exclusive Employees discounts
- English courses
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement and location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.