IT Support Specialist - Fluent in English & Spanish
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
- Providing technical support for Microsoft desktop, server and cloud technologies
- Providing technical support for macOS and iOS devices.
- User onboarding and device management.
- Receive and provide required equipment (Install and set up equipment, cables, outlets and all other hardware).
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral device failures and implement solutions.
- Support of key engineering applications at use within the business.
- Work with group systems and processes.
- Correctly track incidents and calls timely and accurately.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress,
- Notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Liaising with vendors and 3rd parties to resolve hardware and software issues.
- A proven ability to resolve quickly and methodically technical and user-related issues – excellent troubleshooter.
- Experience in mixed environments, specifically Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Experience in supporting Windows desktop OS and applications.
- Experience supporting Apple desktop OS and applications.
- Experience of Antivirus Protection Software, and VPN Solutions, Networking configuration and management skills.
- Experience of audio visual and conference room tools and technology.
- Experience of virtualisation technologies – Proxmox.
- Experience with Atlassian tools – Jira.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Relevant certifications.
Nice to have:
- Experience with virtualized systems
- Linux knowledge
- Networking knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flextime (8:30 - 09h / 18:00 - 18:30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 6 -hour day!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Reduced price in a private health insurance
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Free coffee
- English courses
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.