Lead UX Product Designer
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
Our UX/UI talents design innovative Fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. We are looking for a candidate that loves design, is eager to contribute to our innovation team and is willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- You will contribute to the future of mobile and desktop banking with stunning user experiences by being actively involved in defining product development, innovation and creation.
- You will be working alongside a team of talented Designers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers to digitally transform complex banking tasks into a usable and engaging experience.
- You will be leading a talented team of UX designers.
- You will take care and grow a cross functional product to build outstanding solutions.
- You will be responsible for creating beautiful and innovative user interaction concepts, interfaces and prototypes for mobile apps and responsive web solutions.
- You will travel to different locations to defend designs, take requirements and conduct workshops.
- 7+ years of professional experience designing complex mobile or web applications.
- Strong understanding of UX & UI best practices.
- Interested in the future of banking and technology and be able to visualize and design innovative solutions.
- Experienced in organizing and conducting UX research in its various forms.
- Accomplished at leading client facing workshops to determine where new solutions need to be defined.
- Solid education in Interaction design or Visual/Graphic.
- Exceptional visual, user interface, prototyping and interaction design skills.
- Strong knowledge of working with Wireframes.
- Solid knowledge of Figma and other tools such as useberry, protopie.
- Have sound knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Collaborative and proactive Team Player with experience in working in an Agile Environment.
- Have a robust personality and be able to self-organize and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating excellent user experience and visual design skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- You have experience working as a consultant and ready to adapt yourself to different projects.
- You have very good soft skills.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free Friday afternoons
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Remote days per week
- Private & Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Exclusive Employees discounts
- Free coffee
- English courses
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement and location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.