Senior Tech Talent Acquisition
- Barcelona, Spain
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for an experienced and committed Tech Talent Acquisition for our TA team in Barcelona to help us grow and scale our tech teams in Spain, Middle East and Europe.
- Manage end-to-end processes within the tech area and build a world-class Candidate Experience
- Manage onboarding processes
- Build and manage relationships with the different hiring managers and stakeholders of the company
- + 4 years of experience in IT recruitment
- Graduate / Psychology, HR, or related degree.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Organisational skills and able to work at a fast pace to handle high volume of tech profiles requests
- Familiar using an ATS (we use Smart Recruiters) would be a plus
Soft skills we value:
- Good communication skills
- High attention to details
- Organisational and time management skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free Friday afternoons (a 6-hour day!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Remote days per week
- Private & Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Exclusive Employees discounts
- Free coffee
- English courses
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.