Solution Architect 100%
- Winchester, UK
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Solution Architect 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Winchester, UK. Working remotely is also possible.
- To guide the evolution of the architecture of our software solution, along with validating solution designs
- To understand the architectural direction and frameworks, patterns, and subsystems of our organization
- To mentor and coach our team members in architectural and technical issues
- To be the go-to person for our customers for architectural topics
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for the integration of our Digital Banking modules, wealth platforms and functions in the customer environment including technical analysis, conception, realisation, testing and commissioning
- To ensure that the solution will be easy to support by encouraging good design and refactoring to minimize technical debt
- To create prototypes and proofs of concept in line with the group architecture and customer requirements, as well as implementing new architectural approaches with the team
- To act as the development lead and designer of pilot modules and functions for our Digital Banking Solution using state-of-the-art technologies and practices
- To be the technical contact for problem analysis and correction of reported bugs and 3rd level support for our projects
- The identification and mitigation of technical risks, and the identification and management of technical debt
- To secure effective delivery (inspect and adapt)
- University degree in information technology or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the development of complex web applications and interfaces
- Proactive team player with good communication skills, persistent, analytical, customer and results orientated
- Good knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Familiar with microservices architecture as well as container architecture, ideally in a financial environment
- C#, .Net Core, MVC
- Experience with Entity Framework and other ORMs
- Good understanding of Software Security such as SSL/HTTPS + JWT, encryption/decryption
- Good understanding of RESTful Webservices
- Experience with Android, iOS and/or Xamarin development is a plus
- Docker, Kubernetes and Helm, Openshift is a plus
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of database modelling and SQL and data modulization (SQL Server is an advantage as well as Liquibase)
- Knowledge of system integration, network topologies and performance testing/optimisations
- Good knowledge and experience of CI/CD platforms, can include Azure DevOps & Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Knowledge of financial markets and sectors would be a plus
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.