Product Owner 100%
- 96450 Coburg, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Product Owner 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Jever, Coburg or Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
In order to grow our Digital Banking team, we are looking for you, a dedicated and experienced Product Owner with a technical background and an excellent understanding of an agile software product development.
You have good leadership experience and understand that your success relies on your ability to inspire others. You support a culture of experimentation and learning, and you value agility and reliability in equal measure.
- Product Owner of one or more modules of our Digital Banking product
- Contributes to the product vision in close collaboration with the Product Management
- Manages the Module backlog & priorities according to Product Strategy & Backlog
- Works with stakeholders to identify and organize the steps required for the next iteration, including coordination of dependencies with other POs
- Writes concepts/epics (supported by Lead PO) and breaks them down into user stories
- Defines acceptance criteria plus definition of done, according to the Crealogix standards
- Executes the acceptance of development results, verifies the deliverables of a business solution and tracks progress towards a release
- Coordinates the integration of 3rd party solutions to address specific use cases, from evaluation and communication to implementation, roadmap and maintenance
- University Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- More than 3 years of experience in agile software product development (SCRUM / SAFe), ideally as Digital Banking Product Owner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good English skills, additional languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
- Certificates or training in specific Products and/or Agile Methodology are a plus (e.g. Certified Agile Product Owner)
- Fluent in German and English
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.