Software Architect/Tech Lead
- Winchester, UK
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Software Architect/Tech Lead 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Winchester, UK. Working remotely is also possible.
- In your role as a Software Architect, you will work with Enterprise & Solution Architects as a triumphant of equal peers to implement & support the strategic needs of both CREALOGIX & the wider customer base
- In your role as a Tech Lead you will be responsible for leading the implementation of software within an engineering squad to the groupwide architecture patterns & engineering guidelines
- Set & share the technical vision & coach the squad in how to implement it
- Work closely together with the Product Owner & Scrum Master
- Identify & manage technical debt through code reviews, pull request validation & prioritize technical tasks
- Reduce cycle time & errors by using automation as often as possible
- Closely collaborate with engineering heads, operations, architecture & quality assurance
- Supervise onboarding of new squad members
- Participate in planning & operational release train ceremonies
- Participate in the Tech Lead & Architect Guild
- Strong .NET/C# knowledge
- MS SQL Server
- Experience of container architecture such as Docker
- Azure DevOps or another CI/CD platform such as Jenkins
- MS Entity Framework Core or other ORM experience
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of system integration, network topologies & performance testing/optimisations
- Experience of software development in the wealth or banking industries
- Experience of Kubernetes & Helm
- SPA Framework such as React or Angular
- Knowledge of Java
- Rabbit MQ or other message queuing technologies
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.