(Junior) Legal Manager 60-100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a (Junior) Legal Manager 60-100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
- You review complex license and service agreements with customers and partners with regard to IT law, data protection and general contract law.
- You participate in contract negotiations in close coordination with the specialist departments
- You monitor all contents of the contracts and delegate the corresponding topics to the business units
- You will assist in the implementation and maintenance of standard contract templates, contract modules and general terms and conditions of business
- You advise and support the specialist departments on legal issues in day-to-day business
- You will help to implement specifications and processes from the Group, primarily at the German site
- You will report to the Group's General Counsel
- You will work closely with the Sales and Project Management departments
- You have successfully completed your first and second state examinations in law (fully qualified Legal Manager)
- Ideally, you have initial professional experience as a Legal Manager, preferably as in-house counsel with a focus on contract, IT and data protection law
- You already have expertise in drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex technology-related contracts and licensing law
- Initial experience abroad, including during your legal clerkship, is an advantage but not a requirement
- You are characterized by a confident manner, strong communication skills and an understanding of business and service law
- You have a pragmatic way of thinking in order to find a good solution in an entrepreneurial sense
- Good language skills, both German and English
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.