Senior Project Management Officer 80-100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Project Management Officer 80-100%. The Senior Project Management Officer will support the PMO team as part of the Customer Implementation Services department. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart, Coburg, or Jever. Working remotely is also possible.
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Taking responsibility for the accuracy of the data produced within a project (like resource management, budget, risks, schedules, change control)
- Interpret project/program related data to predict the future (scenario planning, forecast planning)
- Manage the potential interdependencies coming along in a project (monitoring activities across the projects to provide a rolled-up program view) and identify potential risks and conflicts
- Develop, track and implement improvement initiatives within the Customer Implementation Services department.
- Support the company internal implementation project of a global Project Management tool.
- Provide training and coaching sessions.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Economics or Mathematics
- Project management certification, PMI/PMP or Prince 2 is a plus
- 5+ years´ project management experience delivering projects for external customers, 3+ years at senior level
- Analytical thinking, structured approach, strong time management, planning and organizing skills
- Team-oriented work and pleasure in working with internal colleagues and customers
- Ability to work and lead in a rapidly changing and expanding environment while keeping long term goals in sight
- Ability to complete multiple tasks, set priorities and manage to critical deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation with geographically distributed teams an advantage
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.