Accountant - Customer Billing 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for an Accountant - Customer Billing 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart or Jever. Working remotely is also possible.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of Crealogix customer billing for Germany and Switzerland
- As part of your duties, you will ensure ongoing (on-time/correct) billing and provide the relevant input for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- You will work within project teams and also take care of the dunning process and the corresponding bank accounting
- Using Crealogix accounting guidelines, you will coordinate corresponding group control standards
- Commercial training or possibly a comparable degree with practical experience
- Practical experience in the finance department of an internationally operating medium-sized company, ideally with a background in IT services
- Very good knowledge in German accounting standards, knowledge in international accounting (IFRS) is a plus
- High IT affinity (MS Office, MS NAVISION etc.) combined with analytical ability and conceptual thinking desirable
- Good communication skills in English, ability to work in a team, reliability, as well as flexibility
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.