IT Support - 1st & 2nd Level 100%
- 96450 Coburg, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for an IT Support - 1st & 2nd Level 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Coburg. Working remotely is also possible.
- First point of contact for the services of our hosting services customers and their IT operations
- Acceptance of fault cases via various channels (ticket system / telephone)
- Qualification of fault cases and appropriate further processing
- Classification of fault cases
- Solution of fault cases on 1st and 2nd level
- Installation of servers and corresponding documentation for the customer
- Completed training in an IT profession as System Administrator, TAI or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of 1st and 2nd level support desirable
- Experience in dealing with ticket systems is a plus
- Willingness to work shifts and be on call
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and flexibility
- Language skills in German and English
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.