Marketing specialist 80-100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Marketing specialist 80-100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
A dynamic and constantly changing environment doesn‘t get you rattled? Become part of the international Marketing & Communication team and manage the German marketing of the company.
- Responsible for marketing in Germany: Perform strategic marketing and design, develop, and implement the planning, execution, and timely delivery of marketing activities in Germany
- Develop marketing strategies and channels (e.g., events, digital channels, media) to launch and position products and services
- Identify and implement marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams
- Management of marketing agencies
- Creation of all marketing content pieces and ensure excellent quality of marketing services
- Manage and further develop all marketing channels in the German market
- University degree in Marketing or a comparable field
- Senior marketing qualification would be an asset
- 5+ years of professional experience, of which 2+ years in marketing in a financial services or Software company
- Strong knowledge and/or experience of financial products, digital banking, digital payments. Interest in financial markets and solid knowledge of retail, corporate and investment banking
- Excellent business and financial industry marketing skills for different audiences and channels (e.g., print, web, event scripting, etc.)
- Proactive personality that is capable of responding to ad-hoc requests and has ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Team player who works flexibly and collaboratively with focus on the success of the overall team
- Proven planning, time management and organisational skills
- German mother tongue with strong written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.