IT Engineer - Computing & Storage 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for an IT Engineer - Computing & Storage 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
- Administration and support of VMware environments and public clouds (vSphere / vCloud / Azure)
- Administration and support of storage environments (NetApp / Pure)
- Ensuring and further development of the backup processes
- Development of new technical concepts for the computing & storage area
- Collaboration in the CREALOGIX incident-, change-, and problem process according to ITIL
- 3rd level support in the area of datacenter platforms
- Collaboration within projects
- University degree in the field of IT or comparable training in an IT profession, alternatively relevant professional experience
- Sound knowledge in the area of virtualization, especially with VMware
- Sound knowledge in the area of storage operations, ideally with NetApp
- Experience in the area of backup and restore
- Understanding of network technology
- Openness towards new technologies and trends
- German and English language skills
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented work as well as a high quality awareness and the ability to work in a team
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.