Engagement Manager 100%
- Zürich, Switzerland
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Engagement Manager 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart, Coburg, Jever or Zurich.
- Establish trust with senior stakeholders and develop strong relationship network
- Take over responsibility in steering committees and other important project related activities (e.g. Change Re-quests, Escalations)
- Contribute by creative solution approaches and aligning scope with our product solutions
- Understand strategic goals of our clients in the financial industry and positioning CREALOGIX in line with our am-bitions
- Drive commercial success through efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop long-term partnerships for continuous innovation and external visibility
- Collaborate closely with Sales & Marketing and Product Management on specific banking opportunities and con-tinuous improvements in processes or roadmap
- Actively collect and share knowledge in the interface between Sales & Marketing, Product Management and the CIS community
- Drive proposals at existing clients aligning the best CREALOGIX has to offer
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or an equivalent degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in the banking industry with a software solutions provider or consultancy firm
- You can demonstrate a proven track record in project work
- Interest in FinTec market developments and strategic understanding of the financial industry
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Ability to motivate people and to influence internal and external key stakeholders
- Comfortable with innovation and change
- Excellent presentation, writing and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills
- Excellent written and spoken German and English and preferably other languages
- Willingness to travel
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.