Business Analyst 80-100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Business Analyst 80-100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart.
- You create innovative solutions for online- and mobile banking to support leading banks with the design and development of their digital channels
- In close collaboration with project management, you empower financial brands by analyzing customer needs and recommending solutions that bring value to the customer
- You analyze complex customer requirements (e.g. in workshops with our clients) and develop concepts which can be implemented in our software
- You use tools like JIRA and Confluence for the documentation and management of requirements
- You work closely together with an international team to ensure an economical and high-quality software product with the fastest possible time to market
- You advise banks on new trends and regulatory requirements
- University degree in (business) information technology, business administration or comparable
- Experience as a business analyst or in a similar position, e.g. as a Product Owner, Business Consultant or Application Manager
- Strong interest and knowledge of digitalization in the banking or financial services environment
- Experience with agile projects and methods such as Scrum or Kanban is a plus
- Hands-on mentality with a pragmatic and structured way of working
- Team player and strong communications skills
- Fluent in German and English
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.