- Barcelona, Spain
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a UI Developer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Barcelona.
You will be working with a skilled and talented team developing with the latest technologies and always with best practices.
A few words from Oriol, our Head of Software Architecture in Barcelona:
“Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons. Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company. Here’s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams. We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices. If you are interested... Let’s talk!”
- Develop visual code for our products.
- Work in a Design System width a multi-disciplinary cross team (UX/UI designers, UI Developers, Front-end JS developers, Product Owners)
- Support the UX / UI Designer team by providing technical solutions to their designs.
- You are comfortable working with mockups, layouts, images, icons and typographys.
- You are a passionate advocate for the animation code, dedicated to research new technologies to provide visual dynamic effect/animation to the designs.
- Your strengths include being self-driven and taking full ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems.
- You thrive on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design.
- 4+ years of professional experience coding complex visual content.
- Solid education in User Interface standards programming languages (HTML5, CSS3)
- Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS). Use of variables, mixins, nesting styles and blends. • Knowledge of ITCSS architecture and BEM, OOCSS Metodologies.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design and Mobile first development.
- Knowledge of Multibrowser & MultiDevice Development.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating user interface development skills
- “Eye Designer”
- Knowledge of Design Tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of JS libraries or/and JS framework (Angular) is a plus.
- Version’s Control: GIT • Collaborative and proactive Team Player with experience in working in an Agile Environment.
- Have a robust communication skills and be able to self-organize and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Interested in the future of banking and technology and be able to visualize and design innovative solutions.
- English is a must, German is a plus.
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.