Senior Java Developer 100%
- Barcelona, Spain
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Barcelona.
- You create new and customized existing modules of e-banking web applications
- You resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation of banking software solutions
- You architect complex software solutions
- You follow approved Agile methodologies in coding and testing
- You work with other business stakeholders in order to gather business requirements and implement solutions that follow industry standards
- You collaborate with other teams to ensure design and integration
- You identify and communicate risks before implementing the solution
- 5+ years professional experience as Java Developer including profound understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and core Java programming language
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Professional experience with CI/CD platforms, Jenkins and Sonar and frameworks like Spring and Spring Boot
- Very good knowledge with the following technologies: Java8/J2EE, GIT and Gradle/Maven, Junit, OWASP/Security, Open API/Swagger
- Knowledge with Backend-For-Frontend pattern, micro services platform (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm charts, from developer's perspective) and restful Services
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about banking business processes
- Excellent collaboration, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to develop in a test-oriented and fast paced environment and set realistic schedules to manage on-time completion of tasks
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.