Product Manager 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for an experienced and technologically oriented Product Manager 100% to be based in Barcelona or Stuttgart.
With a sharp strategic mind, great leadership potential, and passion for Financial Technology, to join our Product Team. This person will be a main contributor in envisioning our product portfolio’s future and rallying the company around turning it into a reality. This is key in defining the next generation of CREALOGIX. This position involves broad responsibilities while leading product efforts in collaboration with various stakeholders within and outside the company, especially with our Architecture Team.
- Be the technology expert in a geographically dispersed team of experienced product management professionals
- Play an important role in ensuring company strategy is translated into effective product strategy and release plans, by harnessing strong business acumen, deep product knowledge and intimate market and customer understanding
- Support the product strategy implementation in helping to craft and manage a mid-term roadmap and validating emerging solutions are meeting users’ needs
- Help to synthesize a clear picture of customer and prospect needs – both unmet and unrealized – that the company can subsequently quickly move in to resolve and collect, prioritize and create product requirements for new capabilities and features
- Represent the Product Organization in various touchpoints along the customer lifecycle: Roadmap sessions, product increment development planning meetings, product-focused customer workshops, pitches, etc.
- Serve as a product expert for CREALOGIX’s Technology Teams injecting knowledge about the market’s needs into Architecture, R&D, Data Center and Technical Support teams as well as for the company’s field teams, partnering with Sales and Engagement Management to support acquisition of new clients, as well as retention and growth of existing ones
- Perform market analysis, industry trends review, competitive research and users’ and buyers’ input study
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager responsible for a product within the field of Financial Technology
- Tech-savvy with strong understanding and experience of the latest technologies and architectures
- Obsessed with unearthing and understanding the “Whys” and not just the “Whats” and “Hows”.
- Strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills and the ability to think out-of-the-box and challenge ruling paradigms
- Team player, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, in ambiguity and under pressure
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX/UI, architecture, engineering, QA and product delivery
- Good communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent, an MBA is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, additional language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.