Working student Operations 50%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Working student Operations 50%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible. Your mission:
- You will support our Heads of Engineering with exciting tasks
- You will work as a valuable part of our team on national and international projects and will get to know other colleagues at different locations
- You will help to continuously optimize our processes and standardizations by your own new ideas and the development of applications and scripts.
- You will take over personal responsibility and independently take care of the control of the time recording of our employees
- You contribute to the success of our team and are an important interface between the different development teams, locations, the management and the finance department
- Ongoing studies in the field of (business) computer science, data science or a comparable course of study
- High IT affinity and first experiences with programming languages (Python knowledge is a plus)
- Strong interest in software development
- Independent, structured and hands-on way of working with high quality standards
- Solution-oriented, team-oriented and responsible personality
- Very good language skills in English (German skills are an advantage)
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.