Senior Frontend Developer 100%
- 26441 Jever, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Jever, Germany. Working remotely is also possible.
- You want to work with modern technologies and demanding system architectures in our engineering team
- You want to use your experience with webbased frontend developing to coach and support the rest of the team
- You want to work in agile development teams following the SAFe methodology
- You want to bring your knowledge and passion in developing a modern microservice architecture
- You have profound experience in the development of Java Enterprise and Web applications
- You have extensive experience in Web Services REST, OpenAPI and SOAP
- You are familiar with testing tools/frameworks like Postman, SoapUI
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, GIT / Bitbucket, Node
- You have good knowledge in java script and of frontend frameworks like Angular.
- Ideally you have experience in the processes and systems of banks and insurance companies
- Experience in microservices and containers-based architectures (Docker, Helm, Kubernetes) would be a plus
- You have good analytical skills and a quick comprehension
and you are highly proficient in spoken and written English and German
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.