Senior DevOps Engineer
- Parvis Sainte-Gudule 5, Brussels, Belgium
Become part of the most promising SaaS company in Intelligent Automation. Our solution automates cognitive tasks, reducing the workloads from critical but repetitive business processes. Check out more in the video below!
Are you the Senior DevOps Engineer we are looking for, and will we together realize our bold ambitions? Join our team and play a leading role in building our Software-as-a-Service product.
- Advance the development of the current and future core modules of our product
- Support the expansion of our product to high performance and scale
- Make architectural choices and advice on which components to use, build or buy
- Work closely with other engineers (AI/front-end/infra) to align all development efforts
- Solve scalability issues and eliminate performance bottlenecks
- Advance the various aspects of our self-learning product in line with our roadmap
- Above all, ship lots of high-quality code in every sprint!
- An expert in Linux systems administration
- At least 2 years of experience in a DevOps role
- You have experience in setting up a modern SaaS stack:
- Automation frameworks (f.e. Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet or Saltstack)
- CI/CD and Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containerization technologies such as Docker. Using docker at scale (Swarm or Kubernetes) is a plus
- Unit, integration and automated testing (frameworks like pytest, jest, cypress, ...)
- Task brokers and message queues (f.e. celery + AMQP + redis)
- NoSQL Databases (f.e. mongoDB)
- Unique coding and technical challenges with many opportunities to learn and improve skills
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme and stock option plan
- A biking mileage reimbursement or public transport subscription
- Quarterly offsites, frequent after work drinks, etc.
- 25 days vacations per year, allowed from your first year, in addition to public holidays
- Attractive salary package with holiday pay in June and end of year pay in December
- Hospitalization insurance, disability coverage, life insurance, and extra pension contribution
- Mobile phone plan, eco-cheques, and monthly net stipend