Quality Assurance Lead
Become part of the most promising SaaS company in Intelligent Automation. Our solution automates cognitive tasks, reducing the workloads from critical but repetitive business processes. Check out what we do in this video.
Are you the Quality Assurance Lead we are looking for, and will we together realize our bold ambitions? Join our team and play a key role in building our Software-as-a-Service product.
Local candidates only, must be authorized to work in the EU. We are not sponsoring visas for this position. Remote work is possible a few days per week.
Wat will you do?
- Ensure all necessary data to train our models created, cleaned and validated
- Maintain the various data sets used in our benchmarks
- Ensure that the benchmarks and data sets used are fully in line with the product roadmap
- Work closely with the engineering, product and delivery teams
- Ensure we have successful releases by taking the lead in testing
- Execute the necessary test cases each release
- Keep all test cases up to date, add new ones and identify which could be automated
- Do the necessary tests and follow up to unsure no functional, nonfunctional or automation regression takes place
Who are you?
- Ideally you have two to three years of experience working in a SaaS product company or in role which relates to IT and digital transformation
- Having worked in another AI company and with sensitive data is a plus
- Have knowledge and experience with quality management, software testing and software delivery life cycle in general
- You are extremely motivated and can handle work in a fast-paced environment
- Have an eye for detail, a curious and critical mind and can work autonomously
- You have excellent communication skills (in English)
- You are a real problem solver and very empathic
What do we offer?
- Unique experience and challenges with many opportunities to learn and improve skills
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme and stock option plan
- A biking mileage reimbursement or public transport subscription
- Quarterly offsites, frequent after work drinks, etc.
- 25 days vacations per year, allowed from your first year, in addition to public holidays
- Attractive salary package with holiday pay in June and end of year pay in December
- Hospitalization insurance, disability coverage, life insurance, and extra pension contribution
- Mobile phone plan, eco-cheques, and monthly net stipend