Senior AI/ML Engineer
Become part of the most promising SaaS company in Intelligent Automation. Our solution automates cognitive tasks, reducing the workloads from critical but repetitive business processes. Check out more in the video below!
Are you the Senior AI/ML Engineer we are looking for, and will we together realize our bold ambitions? Join our team and further build the self-learning technology in our intelligent automation product.
- Work on real world AI problems with real data
- Work closely with our clients to deploy and train our product for their specific use-cases
- Further advance our in-house research in collaboration with our academic partners
- Bring your results from development to production for our clients
- Tackle difficult problems as part of a highly efficient team
- Advance the various aspects of our self-learning product in line with our roadmap
- Above all, ship lots of high-quality code in every sprint!
- A brilliant engineer that likes to translate business challenges into cutting-edge technical solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in building and bringing ML models to production
- Very proficient in Python with demonstrated good coding practices
- Hands on experience with production-grade ML, preferably some NLP specific exposure
- You pride yourself in seeing the impact from your work in a product that is used daily by our clients
- Comfortable in an Agile development methodology
- Experience with CI/CD and pipelines (github, gitlab, jenkins or bitbucket)
- Unique coding and technical challenges with many opportunities to learn and improve skills
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme and stock option plan
- A biking mileage reimbursement or public transport subscription
- Quarterly offsites, frequent after work drinks, etc.
- 25 days vacations per year, allowed from your first year, in addition to public holidays
- Attractive salary package with holiday pay in June and end of year pay in December
- Hospitalization insurance, disability coverage, life insurance, and extra pension contribution
- Mobile phone plan, eco-cheques, and monthly net stipend