Senior Delivery Manager
Become part of the most promising SaaS company in Intelligent Automation. Our solution automates cognitive tasks, reducing the workloads from critical but repetitive business processes. Check out what we do in this video.
Are you the Senior Delivery Manager we are looking for, and will we together realize our bold ambitions? Join our team and play a key role in building our Software-as-a-Service product.
What will you do?
- Your main responsibility will be ensuring the Contract.fit SaaS solution gets successfully implemented for our enterprise clients
- More concretely you will be doing the following:
o End to end follow up of client trajectory from signature to go live
o Scope the project and perform fit gap analysis with the Contract.fit solution
o Set up a realistic delivery, capacity and test planning and ensure it gets executed
o Be the single point of contact for the client’s you are following up
- You will also be helping to further set up, implement and or improve internal delivery processes
- Assist in aligning the sales and delivery team
Who are you?
- You have experience with implementation of core IT solutions in complex environments and in enterprise setting
- Ideally you have concrete experience in delivery or project management
- Other experiences such as business/functional analysis or testing are also very relevant
- You have a can-do mentality and possess the necessary flexibility and energy to work in a very ambitious scale-up
- Interested in disruptive technologies and seeking to shape the future for the better
- You speak fluent English
- Speaking one of the following languages is a plus: French, German, Dutch
What do we offer you?
- Unique business challenges with many opportunities to learn and improve skills
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme and stock option plan
- A biking mileage reimbursement or public transport subscription
- Quarterly offsites, frequent after work drinks, etc.
- 25 days vacations per year, allowed from your first year, in addition to public holidays
- Attractive salary package with holiday pay in June and end of year pay in December
- Hospitalization insurance, disability coverage, life insurance, and extra pension contribution
- Mobile phone plan, eco-cheques, and monthly net stipend