Senior Python Engineer
- Parvis Sainte-Gudule 5, Brussels, Belgium
Become part of the most promising SaaS company in Intelligent Automation. Our solution automates cognitive tasks, reducing the workloads from critical but repetitive business processes. Check out more in the video below!
Are you the Senior Python Engineer we are looking for, and will we together realize our bold ambitions? Join our team and play a leading role in building our Software-as-a-Service product.
- Contribute to or lead development on a SaaS product with a modern stack
- Ensure the best coding practices are adhered to throughout the company
- Work closely with other engineers (AI/front-end/infra) to align all development efforts
- Solve coding problems and eliminate performance bottlenecks
- Advance the various aspects of our self-learning product in line with our roadmap
- Above all, ship lots of high-quality code in every sprint!
We are looking for an expert in Python (inspire good coding practices and help improve others’ code quality) with at least 2 years of experience working with modern python, preferably in an agile team and a proven track record in software engineering, preferably on a product.
You should have experience building a modern SaaS stack consisting of:
- API frameworks in python (f.e. Django, Flask, …)
- NoSQL Databases and ODM (f.e. mongoDB)
- Task brokers and message queues (f.e. celery + AMQP + redis)
- General software design pattern knowledge and PEP8
- CI/CD and pipelines (github, gitlab, jenkins or bitbucket)
- Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Unit and integration testing, including advanced mocking
- Unique coding and technical challenges with many opportunities to learn and improve skills
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme and stock option plan
- A company car, biking mileage reimbursement or public transport subscription
- Quarterly offsites, frequent after work drinks, etc.
- 25 days vacations per year, allowed from your first year, in addition to public holidays
- Attractive salary package with holiday pay in June and end of year pay in December
- Hospitalization insurance, disability coverage, life insurance, and extra pension contribution
- Mobile phone plan, eco-cheques, and monthly net stipend