Senior Surveyor - Automotive and Roadside
- Brown St, Manchester M2, UK
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
The Automotive & Roadside team offers a personal, tailor-made service on a project-by-project basis, working in partnership with clients to provide long-term strategic solutions in a highly customer-driven marketplace.
Colliers has the UK’s largest dedicated department of automotive and roadside agents and valuers. Over 75% of our Automotive & Roadside clients go on to use the services of supporting divisions within Colliers International.
A Surveyor at Colliers International provides excellent professional advice and service to clients and is a member of a key talent pool within the organisation.
A Surveyor at Colliers International is entrusted with the organisation’s reputation and is expected to live its values.
As a surveyor in the Automotive & Roadside Team you will be expected to:
- Dealing with a mixed portfolio of Automotive & Roadside property matters on a national basis.
- Client base ranges from small property companies to PLC occupiers.
- Undertaking Red Book for valuations for Accounting and Lending purposes.
- Dealing with Landlord & Tenant matters namely rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Other professional matters could include investment and development consultancy and analysis.
- Opportunity to expand client base and focus on areas of interest to candidate.
- Sector experience not required, as training and support offered.
No Agencies - Agency Introductions will not be recognised.